New & Used Shipping Containers
Available for transportation, storage and accommodation
Seaco regularly sells a wide variety of containers from our large and diverse fleet. With a network of worldwide locations, we can offer equipment to our customers when and where it is needed.
Supported by a global leasing fleet, Seaco has availability of a range of containers for sale at any time. Seaco Global Africa has representation in Cape Town and Durban.
Seaco has for sale, a range of new and used 20ft/40ft Standard and High Cube Dry Freight, Refrigerated, Tanks and Specialised containers.
We have containers suitable for almost every cargo type, whether it's for the storage or transportation of general dry goods, hazardous or non-hazardous bulk liquid, chilled or frozen cargo, waste or aggregate materials, bulky, heavy and over-sized equipment unsuitable for standard containerisation storage.
If you are unsure, our team will be happy to advise and assist the right equipment to fit your purpose, including logistics, one-way export and accommodation need.
Container Condition Types
- When a pristine container fresh from the factory is required and has had one-trip use, delivered anywhere in the world.
*IICL Compliant to the standards of The Institute of International Container Lessors.
- Ready to transport cargo as well as being ideal for most purposes, such as storage and modifications.
- Repaired to a safe structural condition to transport cargo. Great for re-building into accomodation, storage or other types of modifications.
- 'As-Is' could require repairs to be used, which might include structural work.
- Not necessarily repaired to a safe structural condition to transport cargo but are great for re-building into housing, storage or other types of modifications.
Why buy a used Shipping Container from Seaco?
- Seaco has been established for over 50 years in the Container Leasing industry
- A global and local team of experienced staff who can offer advice on all aspects of containerisation
- Seaco containers are built to high quality specifications and therefore are strong and durable
- Easy access to worldwide sales and inventory coverage
- Excellence in quality assurance and depot repair procedures
- Used containers are most cost-effective to convert into building units than conventional construction
A few examples of use to help inspire the imagination:
A Gangster Museum or a School Library
Gangster Museum project sponsored by Red Bull Amaphiko
Library container delivered at Isibono School, Cape Town - project supported by Seaco for Habitat for Humanity
How to buy?
Our payment options range from immediate payment upon invoice to credit terms once the credit application process is completed.
Payment is made by Bank Transfer to our U.S. bank account.
Download further information: